Inquisitor

General discussions

Inquisitor

Postby MuttleyXIII » Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:39 am

Would anyone be interesting in playing some Inquisitor?

I quite like the idea of some smaller scale games, and never really did much of the rival inquisitor factions against each other.

I know we've ran a few longer campaigns in the past but was thinking of something smaller.
There's some good in this world, and its worth fighting for.

Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.
MuttleyXIII
Lexicanium

Re: Inquisitor

Postby admin » Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:57 pm

would you run play it in the 52 or 28mm scale? I've never played it as a basic game.
The last Heretic :geek:
admin
Grand Master

Postby MuttleyXIII » Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:26 am

Definitely 28mm scale. Its so much easier to run with the 28mm scale as so many games systems use it for model options and scenery.

I'd been thinking about Erodius Petra vs another inquisitor as the inspiration but I'm not too sure.

MuttleyXIII
Lexicanium

Postby admin » Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:09 am

Ah the legend of Erodious!

I need to flesh out his younger days I think. Of course, this means he can't actually die.....just very very badly wounded. He lives to be a fully fledged inquisitorial lord you know.

He already has stories around blowing up eldar space craft in one shot, the lose of his favourite hellgun (no mention of his legs being removed by the banshee exarch - just about the gun being split in 2), the saving of the Howling Griffin Geneseed, the sudden disappearance of an alpha level psyker who randomly gave the eldar an inquisitorial seal, being locked in a tomb with a necron warrior through to his later years and taking out an archaon with one hit (admittedly from his thunder hammer - the archaon was a bit surprised!)

It would be good to add a few more stories to his background.
admin
Grand Master

Postby MuttleyXIII » Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:36 am

Well I'd been thinking about doing an somewhat rogueish member of the Ordo Xenos who is quite happy using Alien tech to combat the Imperiums foes, and even working with aliens to get things done. This brings him into some trouble with other factions of the inquisition who think he's up to no good and needs bringing in for questioning, but he's not too keen on that idea and carries on about his business despite being chased around by the one and only Erodious!

Obviously this is just my thoughts on ideas for some games but I'm open to discussing it. :)

MuttleyXIII
Lexicanium

Postby admin » Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:50 pm

I'm thinking about some sort of merc unit. maybe for a smuggler. Might look at a kroot and or a blood axe ork as part of the retinue...
admin
Grand Master

Postby MuttleyXIII » Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:18 pm

I've emailed some of my ideas for characters over to you.

Any and all thoughts welcome.

I was maybe thinking of doing an all Tau group as an option too. Fantasy Flight did rules for Rogue Trader of an explorer fleet, so that might be fun.

MuttleyXIII
Lexicanium

Return to General